Delightful Countryside and Stunning Coastlines
Self-Catering Holiday Cottage
Four Star Award
The Silver Birches is located in the quiet residential area of Dersingham, close to Royal Sandringham. There is a good choice of local beaches, the nearest at Snettisham being only two miles away.
The beautiful coastal area hosts many other attractions such as nature reserves, local pubs, golf courses, shops and much more.
The cottage is attached to the owners property and benefits from spacious, modern and well equipped accommodation which includes flat-screen televisions, dvd player, cd/radio and wireless internet access.
The accommodation has gas central heating, off road parking for two cars and safe storage for cycles if required.
Sleeps 4 people. 1 small dog is permitted.
Plenty of Activities for all the Family
There are numerous attractions nearby:-
- Sandringham House country park, visitors centre, shop and restaurant are within walking distance.
- Houghton Hall is a little farther as is Heacham Lavender with Farmer Fred’s Adventure Play Barn which a great hit with our younger guests.
- Great Bircham Windmill is very interesting and has lots of events during the year and a great place for a cup of tea and homemade cake. You can also hire bicycles there.
- The RSPB nature reserves of Snettisham and Titchwell and the famous North Norfolk Coast are only a short drive away as are Burnham Market, Hunstanton and the historic town of King’s Lynn.
- Fakenham is the new home of Langham Glass, a must to see glass blowing ‘live’. They also have a wonderful shop and cafe.
- Just outside Fakenham is the Pensthorpe Nature Reserve and Gardens with children’s play area.